Here are my (current) Top Five Guilty Pleasures:
1. Payday Candy Bar. Lunch is simply not complete without one. Or two.
2. Pardon The Interruption with Michael Wilbon & Tony Kornheiser on ESPN. If I could be home everyday at 5:30 p.m., I would be. Insightful and hilarious.
3. Six Cylinder Engine. A year ago, I bought a car with a V-6 engine — the first time I’d ever driven more than an in-line four. As long as we still have gasoline, I’m not going back.
4. The Closer on Monday nights in the summer. Julie and I love this show so much that we wouldn’t dream of missing it. “Thank you so much.”
5. Hickory Tavern. Colorado chicken with the house salad. OMG.