Here are the first five bottom lines for #EyeRollers:
- You can only love your enemies when you realize you’re the loved enemy.
- Sometimes you have to sacrifice what is precious to preserve what is sacred.
- Your anger fades when you faced the ones you anger.
- The greatest use of your rights is when you refuse to use them.
- You won’t have perfect performance for Jesus but you do have perfect position in him.
So … what’s #6?
Ah, to discover that, it’s Sunday.
8:30, 10, 11:30 at the Moss Campus.
10 and 11:30 at the Zoar Campus (remember that beginning next week, June 10, the Zoar times will be 9 and 10:30)
11:30 en espanol with Sammy Gonzalez.