Back on June 9, 1984 . . .
- Ghostbusters was the #1 movie in America;
- “Time After Time” was the #1 song in Kasey Kasem’s Top 40;
- The Celtics and Lakers were battling for the NBA title;
- Ronald Reagan and Walter Mondale were campaigning for the presidency;
- and Julie Munoz and I got married in Princeton, New Jersey.
Yeah, yesterday was our 24th anniversary. We went out for a nice dinner here and then for dessert had Krispy Kreme donuts. What better combination?
There are a number of reasons why I married well:
- Julie has always been really good looking with a really good tan;
- She is a Regional Vice-President of Sales with Kinetic Concepts Incorporated, a medical device firm based out of San Antonio;
- She has a great laugh;
- She puts up with my insecurities and idiosyncrisies, which are legion;
- And she rarely reads this blog.
I’ll let you know if she saw this post.