And you, my readers, are my de facto confessional booth.
So here are some random items that cause me just a little embarrassment . . .
1. I really like Katy Perry’s song Roar. Really.
2. I get a little panicked if I can’t locate some cottage cheese and a Nutrageous when I’m eating lunch.
3. I get nervous trying to operate a digital camera and miss the days of 35mm.
4. Having unanswered emails in bold in my in-box fills me with anxiety.
5. Sometimes on Sunday mornings I’ll run into my office in between services to swallow some Close-Up toothpaste.
6. In 6th grade, my favorite song was Seasons In The Sun.
7. It’s taken me until now to realize that a lot of people in church probably have sermons welling up inside them, yearning to be expressed.
8. I wish I’d gotten braces on my bottom teeth.
9. I don’t like the end of Daylight Savings Time for living but I love what it does to church attendance.
10. I don’t really like to hear myself speak but I do like to read myself write.