A collection of interesting geographical facts, some of which I just knew, and others of which I had to research.
- The Cincinnati Airport is in … Kentucky.
- The most northern point in Maine is 300 miles south of London, England.
- Neither Florida nor California have the longest US coastlines. Alaska does.
- The movie Bernie accurately depicts the five different states of Texas … while leaving the panhandle out.
5. I have lived in North Carolina for 28 years but have never been to a North Carolina beach. However, after this past weekend, I have cleaned up from the aftermath of a storm that besieged several of them.