(Actually, I gave some really good ones this year, including a 3-D image of our family from 3-D Innovations in SouthPark Mall. Julie now has it on display at her office.)
So here are five of the most notable gifts I received:
1. Transportation. A set of Samsonite luggage. (I sure hope she wasn’t trying to send a message.)
2. Nutrition. A gift card to New South Kitchen in the Arboretum, one of our favorite places to eat for the last fifteen years.
3. Erudition. A Jeopardy calendar for 2015.
4. Education. The most reliable of old stand-by presents: a gift card to Books-A-Million.
5. Nostalgia. Tickets to an upcoming Princeton basketball game.