For example, I’ve featured top five blogs on U2, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, and even the top five frustrations with being a Don Henley fan.
But there are a few bands and artists who will never appear in a Tuesday post here because I can’t find five songs that they sing that I like. I don’t generally have a rhyme or reason for my dislike . . . but music is subjective and this is my space.
So here goes: the Top Five Music Acts You Shouldn’t Hold Your Breath Waiting For Me To Feature On A Tuesday.
1. Journey. I stopped believing a long time ago.
2. George Thorogood & The Delaware Destroyers. He drinks alone. Couldn’t he sing alone as well?
3. Bad Company. What girl could possibly resist that subtle come on of Feel Like Makin’ Love?
4. The Doors. The original self-serious band. Will the song just end, please?
5. Foreigner. You’re as cold as ice. You’re willing to sacrifice. Your love. I’ve seen it before. It happens all the time . . . Bleh.